We keep two types of information:
Personal Data: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or rendered anonymous, telephone number, and billing information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us. This helps us to maintain any account that you may set up on this website.
Non-Personal Data: Like most web sites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or rendered anonymous, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our web site.
If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies - these are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We will never sell or pass on your personal data to an external company. We may disclose your personal data:
to agents and service providers connected to fulfilling your order (e.g. the courier to deliver your order) In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website in order to describe our services to prospective partners and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
This website is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the site, you accept that your use of the site and any information on the site, will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any dispute arises from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish courts.